Again, after the 2009 experiment, I wrote down my goals, this time for 2010.
They are not all new, some are not-achieved goals from the last year but I think it’s okay. they are more like a backlog of goals, let’s see how many I can complete. In 2009 they were 12 goals (one for every month) plus 4 bonuses and my velocity was 9 goals (well, almost ten) so this year they will be just 10 goals (plus 4 bonuses).
Not in a particular order:
- Continue fitness and running routine (despite having less time).
- Complete a half marathon
- Run a 10km race in less than 50 minutes
- Learn new things related to my new job.
- Learn new technologies, as html5, java, android.
- Learn more about business: statistics, analysis, communication skills
- Improve my german language: reach the c1 level.
- Have a sound financial plan.
- Write every day, publish at least one post every week.
- Complete the web site started last year and spread its URL in several social sites as LinkedIn.
- Progress with home works
- progress with garden works
- digitize all my photos and put them online (on a specific web site)
- Put all films, which are on tape, in a digital format on the pc
- downshifting: have less, do less
- move towards the perfect multimedial system