This year I decided to write down my yearly goals so that they will be more precise and measurable and I could track them.
Ideally I plan to achieve a goal on every month, so here they are, summarized and in order:
- create a system to organize my projects, tasks and get things done.
- digitize all my photos and put them online on Flickr.
- progress with home works, i.e. realize as many as possible sub-projects from the House Backlog.
- find a new job which is suiting my interests and skills.
- start a process to improve my professional brand, especially online. As a sub-project: bring the blog (this one) to the next level reaching 50 posts, improving the design and writing regularly, ideally reaching the frequency of once per week.
- Professional brand: create a web site to act as the home repository of my resume etc.
- prepare a financial plan
- progress with garden works, i.e. realize as many as possible sub-projects from the Garden Backlog.
- running: run a 10 km race, train 3-times per week and be able to run without consecutively at least 60 minutes.
- fitness: decrease my weight from 77 kg to 70 kg and my wrist-line from 96cm to 83cm.
- put all films, which are on tape, in a digital format on the pc.
- install a media center next to the tv set, in order to see video on demand and listen to my music library.
- learn something new: improve my java programming skills, especially about JEE.
- improve my german language skills.
- to have the ultimate pc system: desktop, notebook and NAS working together.
- downshifting: have less, do less.